Monday, April 14, 2008

Weekend Fun!


Avery had a fun-filled weekend! She went to her first birthday party! Her sweet friend Annabelle was celebrating her 1st birthday! Annabelle's daddy took some fun pictures of Avery. Of course, Mommy had to get some more pictures in her cute dress. She also spent some time outside with Mommy while Daddy did yard work. She's almost mastering sitting up and we have the pics to prove it! So fun!! The most fun was when she played in her Exersaucer and got some sloppy kisses from Jackson! Hopefully my Aunt Jenny doesn't see this picture- LOL! :)


Hope everyone is having a happy Monday!



6 comments:

Jade Clark said...

Aww, playing in the sunshine is fun!!! And that doggy kiss...oh man, so great!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the picture of Jackson giving Avery a kiss! Her expression is priceless! Your little girl is growing up-teeth and sitting up-WOW!!!!!

Those Tonnes said...

I am so excited that you have a blog. I don't get to see you much, but want to follow up with you guys. Avery is beautiful, so incredibly beatiful

Christi D said...

wow, Andi! This is really cool! So glad to hear how Avery has done this last week (and you guys)! I missed seeing her and you last week at group! I love you and hope you are having a good week!

Anonymous said...

Cute cute cute! I "heart" your blog. I have been curious as to what y'all have been up to.

krcorso said...

Sweet Avery Grace! Those pics are precious!! And Jackson...Avery is not a popsicle!!