Friday, April 4, 2008

Hello Friends!

Well, I am finally entering the realm of blogging! I have intended to do this since before Avery arrived, but never committed to it. I would like for this to be a place to keep people "in the know" about Avery and Stubblefield happenings. I want to tell the miraculous story of how God brought Avery to us, and I will in a later post. Our "little love" is 6 months old now, so I'm starting here and will back-track to bring us up-to-date.

So excited to finally be in the blogging world! .... I think. :)

Love & Blessings,
Andi

Mommy & Avery did a photo shoot in her new fun hat last night (see above). Avery turned 6 months old on April 2nd! Time is really flying....

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my Goodness- I could look at those pictures of Avery all day! SO BEAUTIFUL! What an awesome collection of expressions! So wonderful. I am so excited that you are doing a blog now! I am looking ofrward to seeing it as often as you can update!

Nathan and Stephany said...

I love the photos!!!! Way cute!!!

You can add us on your friends list.

:)

Jade Clark said...

Those seriously are the cutest pictures...I could STILL just watch that slideshow all day long. I can't work right now, I'm looking at Avery!

Amy Krause Fulford said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Happy 1/2 birthday "Little Love" you gorgeous, girly girl!! I LOVE THE HAT!!!! But I love my precious niece even more!! What a joy it is to be Avery's Aunt!!! For that matter, I love all you guys (B A and T) !!!