Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Bluebonnets!

Aaah...Spring!! To celebrate this wonderful season, my sweet friend Kim and I took our "little loves" to Ennis on Saturday to take pics the Bluebonnets (the state flower of Texas for all you foreigners-ha!). Avery and Landen had a blast! They were much more interested in the flowers than they were in looking at the camera, but we got a few fun shots. (Click on the picture above to go to the photobook).
I'm still pushing for an arranged marriage for these two, but I have to get the other parental units on board. :)
Also, I promise I'll get more pictures of "Avery's Concert" up as soon as I get them organized. Lots of people were taking pictures and I want to get them all in before I post them.
Love & Blessings,
Andi

3 comments:

Sherah said...

OH my gosh! What beautiful kidos! We miss you all tons! Avery is getting SO big SO fast!

Anonymous said...

Love all the pictures! I was so bummed I could not join you guys for the bluebonnets, but Annabelle had a good time at her "swim party". Love you all!

Those Tonnes said...

I think an arranged marriage suits these 2 perfectly. They would be the cutest couple. So happy Avery is now a Stubblefield! Yay!