Friday, June 6, 2008

Some 8 Month Pics

Here are some 8 month pics! Avery is so fun in front of the camera. As you can see in some of the pics, she's also very Zoolander! :) We had some professional pics done this week by CYonce Photography, a photographer I found through Celebrating Adoption. Avery was hilarious during the shoot. She hammed it up the entire time. My mom says she's a natural because there's always a camera in her face. I'm not sure what she's talking about..... :) Christie, the photographer got some really great shots! She asked me if Avery was always so good and easy. We are soooo blessed, because she really is for the most part... with the exception of bedtime. Our little social butterfly doesn't want to miss out on anything. :)

No, we didn't get the balloons for her 8 month b-day. They were for Lily Grace's welcome home celebration and shower. This was Avery's first experience with balloons and she loved them! She had to ride home with them in the backseat and was very frustrated that she couldn't reach them.

Avery loves her brother Jack, so I included a pic of him. She also LOVES kids and is so excited that she will get to spend time with Connor and Maddie this summer. We'll also get to see Landen lots since Kim is a stay at home mommy for the summer!! There is an awesome picture of our "little loves" on the Corso's blog.... check it out!!

Happy weekend!

Andi

4 comments:

Those Tonnes said...

that one face is very Derek Zoolander, when I saw you put that reference I almost started cracking up. How is everything going with all the kiddos? Avery is so beautiful, you are very blessed.

Amy Dawn said...

OH MY Goodness!!!!!!! I laughed out loud at the Zoolander face! It is priceless! LOVE it! The other ones of her having fun are super fun too--so really is so beautiful and smile lights up a room! It was so good to see you guys on Saturday--I hope you got the pictures I sent you from Photobucket. Let me know if you need a tutorial:)

Jade Clark said...

Haha, what a ham indeed! I can't wait to see the professional photos...your's are always so good, can't imagine how great she'll look all professional-like. Haha. That picture of Jack cracked me up too...those dogs are so droopy!

Sherah said...

Great pictures! She is so beautiful! I can't believe she is already 8 months old! I hope things are going well for you! I will call you soon, I would love to bring you a coffee or meet you at a park. Praying for you and missing you. :)