Monday, June 23, 2008

Dress Up!

Avery is 8 months old for one more week. I can't believe she will be 9 months so soon.
The time is certainly flying....

On Sunday, we had some special "mommy & Avery" time. We played dress up and had so much fun! The girl has some beautiful clothes! We are so blessed that many of the beautiful things she has have been gifts from sweet friends. The two gorgeous dresses she is modeling in these pics are from Dr. Hyziak, my Aunt Jenny's pediatric partner. She gave them to us on our visit to Ohio in March. So sweet!! We haven't had a place or occasion to wear them yet, so I thought I would grab a couple of shots before Avery outgrows them. She really looks so grown up!

There are also some pics of Avery and her brother Jackson. She loves dogs! Not just her brothers Sam & Jack, but all dogs. Everytime she sees one her face lights up and she bounces up and down. I'm not sure what it is about them that makes her so happy, but I'm glad they do. :)

Happy Monday!
Andi

1 comment:

Jade Clark said...

Ah, that polka dot dress is soooo fabulous. I want one! And you know I'm not much into dresses, so that's saying a lot! Haha.

The pics with Jack are so precious, he's smiling real big in that one. So cute!

Andi, I'm so glad you decided to blog and post pix and stuff...dunno how I'd survive not getting to see/talk to you in some fashion...plus get to see Avery so often! Haha!