Thursday, June 26, 2008

The Boys Are Off to Camp!





The pics above are Trevor and Keeyon (our next door neighbor)at their end of year choir concert. These pictures crack me up because they totally peg these guys... "too cool" one minute and total goof balls the next. I'm posting the pics because the boys are headed to middle school church camp tonight. The camp is in South Padre and they are totally stoked about going! I didn't have to sell them at all on going this year. They were in after the first announcement. I can only imagine the late nights, the pranks and the lack of hygeine these guys will experience, but my prayer is that they will experience Jesus above everything else. Please join me in praying for them while they're gone (Wed-Mon). Pray that God would stir their affection for Him. Pray that their ears and hearts would be open to the Word. Pray that they would have a blast hanging out on the beach and swimming in the ocean all the while knowing that the very Creator of these things loves them and desires a relationship with them.

Also, pray for the leaders who are accompanying them... they are so very brave! :)

Blessings,
Andi

2 comments:

Amy Dawn said...

so glad that they get to do this! I will be praying for them for sure! Maybe you and Brian need a date night while Trevor is gone?!?!?!?!-Do you want me to come over and stay with Avery one night during the camp? You guys can go and at least get some coffee or something even if it is after Avery goes to sleep... although I would love to play with the little love while she is awake! Let me know.

Anonymous said...

these pictures crack me up! They are so cute! I'm glad that they are so excited about camp, I will be praying for them 4 sure. Love you!!