Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Hot Weather... Cool Stuff

Here are some pics of our summer activities! The time has really flown by... I can't believe I've been a SAHM for 2 months already! The kids are awesome and we have so much fun together! This new role is hard, but really rewarding. I feel challenged in a way that I've never experienced. I'm definitely more tired than I've ever been, but God has been so good to give me energy and new mercies every day. I feel so blessed to be able to stay at home with Avery and having Maddie & Connor here is really icing on the cake.

So back to the pics.... Mostly just shots of things we do on a weekly basis.

Chilln' in the "Sweeter" Stubblefield pool- for those of you who have followed my blog, the "Sweet" Stubblefield pool just wasn't red-neck enough, so Brian had to up the ante and get us a bonafide above the ground blow up one!! Judge if you must.... the kids absolutely love it and it keeps us cool.

Storytime with Mr. Mike at Barnes & Noble- We do this every Monday morning. So fun!

Hanging out at some sort of indoor play area... Chick-fil-A, McDonald's, etc...

Crafts in cool craft aprons-
1. The terrarium craft was something I saw on a Mommy blog and stole the idea. I've been planning this craft since before I left Power FM and we finally got around to it last week. Hopefully the plants survive. :)
2. Picture frame craft- We did these today. So fun!! I let the kids pick their colors and let them paint them. We used foamies as decorations. I'm learning so much about myself with these crafts... I want things to be pretty, so I made alot of "suggestions" on where the foamies should go and I definitely "helped" with the painting. So what does that say about me??? And is anyone else as confused as I am? Me... doing crafts?!!!!

I'll have pictures of our Austin trip up soon... promise! I'm sure you're counting the seconds. :)

Love,
Andi

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Andi & Brian,
Those pictures are just the absolute cutest ever! I LOVE your pool and you guys are looking so cool when it has been so flipping hot! You guys are such a very beautiful family and am so thankful for God for the Stubblefields. Sorry that we haven't been able to connect as of late, but know we'll always be "connected"

Love you!
Amy

MadconPhelps said...

Hey sis,

Those pictures are so precious. Thank you so much for all that you have done. I know the babies are so happy being with you and they love little miss Avery. You have definatly made the month of July easier. Just knowing that they are in your loving care puts my mind at ease. Have you thought about being a photographer??? :) I miss you all and I will see you soon...

Love always & God Bless,

Jamie

Jade Clark said...

Andi, you goonie! I can't believe you did the terrariums! Hahahah! They're awesome. And I'm totally jealous of that pool, I soooo almost got one the other day but I think our yard is too small for even that. I'm just gonna bring Preston over and borrow yours! Haha. Anyway, glad you guys are having so much fun...miss you!

Amy Dawn said...

If you keep showing all of the amazing things that you do with Avery, Maddie and Connor, I am going to have to sneak Annabelle in to your Stubblefield Camp! It is amazing all of the cool things you have done this summer! You could have just put the kiddos in front of the TV and had a relaxing summer, but you have really taken this very seriously! That is awesome! GOOD JOB MOMMY!