Tuesday, July 22, 2008

14!

I know it's been a while since I've posted... sorry!! Since we took our mini-vaca, I haven't been able to get caught up. I have several sets of pics that I want to post, so I'm starting with Trevor's 14th birthday first. Trev was at camp on his actual b-day, so we celebrated on July 5th. We went to Purple Cow (our tradition- 3 years running). Then we came home for cake and presents. Brian & I and Trevor's mom went in together and got him an electric guitar. We got a Fender Squire Strat starter pack. It's a good one to get started on. He was really excited and we hope that he'll actually pursue playing. The pics are hilarious.... Trevor and Keeyon are such typical teenagers. Oh, the joys! :)

I'll be blasting you with pictures soon from our Austin trip, random summer shots (including a fun terrarium project with the kids) and Avery's 9 month pics and update. Keep checking back!

Hope everyone is enjoying the 100 degree + weather! :)
Love,
Andi

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would be enjoying the 100+ degree weather Andi, but man, unfortunately for me, for us actually, we haven't had a day above the high 80's here in Illinois. I am so upset over this, I mean we don't even have the air conditioner on tonight! Oh the humanity!!!

Miss and Love you guys!!!!
Jen

Amy Dawn said...

How fun! Trevor is looking so mature-still silly-but what can you expect! Sounds like he may have anew hobby which would be awesome! Hope to be able to get together soon!