Thursday, May 8, 2008

Power FM Spring Share-A-Thon



I'm sure most of you know, but I work for 89.7 Power FM, the Christian Rock Station. We are a non-commercial, listener supported station, so we have to raise funds to stay on the air. These funds also keep our staff (me) employed. To raise these funds, we do "Share-A-Thon" twice a year and it's a crazy, stressful, fun time. This time around I'm "officially" going to be on the air! Yikes!!! In years past, I've just hopped on here and there, but they scheduled me with a real slot this year. So if you have nothing else to do, then tune in to hear me making a fool of myself over the airwaves. :) I'll be hanging out with Jade and Drue on Thursday 1:00-2:00 and 3:00-4:00. Friday 1:00-2:00 and Saturday 12:00-3:00. You can listen in your car at 89.7 FM or online at www.kvrk.com

Also, if you listen to Power FM and aren't supporting the station, please pray about what you can give. Power FM needs your help!

Happy Share-A-Thon!

Andi

1 comment:

Those Tonnes said...

Wish I would have read this post earlier. Sorry about that. Really enjoyed seeing you at the Women's Retreat. And Happy Mother's Day! Avery has a real great mom!