Wednesday, May 14, 2008

7 Months- Week 1 Pics

These are pics from last week. Yes, we LOVE the hat so she wears it often! I also had to post one of bathtime.... black mail material for later :) Hope no one is offended by the topless baby.

There are also a couple of pics from Mother's Day... yes, my first! I still have mixed feelings about that holiday. It is such a hard day for so many... those who have lost their mothers, those who want desperately to be mothers but are struggling with infertility and those who have lost babies. I feel amazingly blessed to be a mother, but I still remember how painful that day was for me as I was waiting. Bittersweet....

2 weekends ago, our sweet friend Stephany Stimson did a photo shoot with us at SMU! The pictures are amazing! She is truly talented and soooo generous to give us such a beautiful gift. I'll post some of those later if it's okay with her.

Enjoy the pics! I'll be posting some from a fun photo shoot we did on Monday a little later.

No comments: