Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Pals

Pals!

I love this picture! It was taken on the day of Avery's adoption finalization on one of the benches in the courtroom. Not only do I love the picture, but I love the kids in the picture. Landen and Annabelle are Avery's BFF's :) Actually, I guess they are friends by default right now, but my hope is that they will remain friends for a very long time. Their mommies and daddies have been such good friends to us!! We have known Kim & Isaac (Landen's parents) and Amy & Italo (Annabelle's parents) for several years. They walked with us through our struggle with infertility and continued to walk with us as we began our adoption journey. They faithfully prayed for us and were a constant source of support and encouragement. We are so thankful for them!! We pray even now that Avery will have friendships like the ones we've experienced... encouraging, challenging, unconditional, and God centered.

Happy Tuesday!
Andi

1 comment:

the corsos said...

I love you, friend!! Thanks for this encouraging post. Love you peeps!! I, too, enjoy that pic!! Two of our favorite friends!!