Sunday, October 3, 2010

Avery's Year in Photos

I have come to terms with the fact that I am not a scrapbooker. Well.. at least not in the traditional sense. I am much more of a photobook and slideshow maker. Actual scrapbooking stresses me out and I'm pretty sure hobbies are supposed to relax you. So, instead of cutting out cute paper things and glueing them onto a page (no offense scrapbookers... I secretly envy your creativity and patience), I take a digital approach. Last year, Larry Lewis, a friend I grew up with offered to do a slideshow of Avery's 2nd year for her birthday. It turned out great and is one of my very favorite things. After my smart husband gave me Photoshop Elements for Christmas, I decided I would start doing the slideshows myself. I keep all of my pics of Avery organized by month, so it's pretty easy to put a slideshow together. I import the photos to Photoshop and then organize them the way I like and add music. Music is a MUST!! I'm convinced that we all have a soundtrack playing behind our lives... just like the movies.

Here is this year's slideshow. It's pretty long since I take so many pics of our little love. If you have a few minutes give it a watch.



I'll have pics and commentary up soon from Avery's birthday party. It was so much fun!!

1 comment:

Jade Clark said...

Hahahah! "If you have a few minutes..." FOURTEEN! Over fourteen minutes! You are amazing, Andi Stubblefield! Haha. Love you guys!