Wednesday, September 29, 2010

3




Since Avery's birthday is right around the corner I decided to do a photo shoot a couple of weeks ago to commemorate this 3 year milestone. I made the decision to do it myself because I feel I know her the very best and know how to capture her personality on film. It's also my joy to photograph her. So we just went out in the backyard and did it. I hope I don't regret later not taking her into the studio or paying a professional to do it. I always prefer outdoor pics to studio ones and Avery loves to be outside, so it seemed like the thing to do. And hey... the price was definitely right!

We used a couple of props that I would like to give credit for:
Avery's fab sparkly pink name sign(which unfortunately we broke during the shoot :/)was given to us by a sweet friend that I grew up with. My friend Angie Bailey has a business called GlitterPop. She makes lots of fun signs, bow holders, and other girly things. Her business is currently on hold and she's not taking orders, but hopefully will be again in the near future.
Avery's white baby grand piano was given to her for Christmas last year by her Aunt Alison, Uncle Alan & cousin Alex.
Avery's pink Converse Chuck's were a "starting preschool" present from Grandmommy & Papa.

Here are some pics from our little photo shoot. The two in my last post were also from this shoot.



























In just 2 days, our sweet Avery will be 3 years old!! This seems almost impossible. Where has the time gone?! I had absolutely no idea when I laid eyes on that sweet, tiny, 5 pound; 2 ounce bundle for the first time that she would become such a beautiful, joy filled, people and animal adoring, music loving, opinionated, passionate, dramatic, silly, fearless little girl who would undeniably steal her Mommy & Daddy's heart. Avery Grace... the first born of our hearts, our precious gift from the Lord, our Little Love, our baby girl, our sunshine, our daughter.

6 comments:

Sherah said...

Beautiful pictures!!!! LOVE them! :) And I can't believe she's going to be THREE!!! Crazy!

Misty said...

LOVE THESE!! You're getting good at taking pics!!

Stephanie said...

WOW Andi, the pics you took are great and of course you have a beautiful little model! What a special celebration - her birthday!!! ~Stephanie

Unknown said...

Andi, these pictures are amazing!! You are very talented!! Of course, the subject is so inspiring!

Unknown said...

Hey, I actually posted!! Woohooo!!!

Jade Clark said...

NO "professional" photographer could have ever captured her better than that, Andi... you did amazing! They're beautiful shots, and of a beautiful, sweet girl!!!