Monday, March 29, 2010

Back to Blogging!!

Hello blog! It's been far too long!

I've decided that after a yearlong hiatus from the blogging world... I'm back! I could attribute my hiatus to the craziness of life, the demands of mommyhood, lack of motivation and time, lack of energy (aka caffeine)etc, etc... but the truth of the matter is plain and simple... Facebook! Facebook is easy with its short status updates and convenient photo albums. Facebook is very addictive and Facebook is a time stealer. Don't get me wrong, I love Facebook and have no plans of leaving it behind, but I would also like to carve out some time to blog again. I've been reading my old posts and love that through blogging I was able to record things that were happening in our life and how I was able to capture Avery's "firsts" and milestones. I'm so sad that I missed out on a full year of that. So here I am again. I have no idea what this blog will morph into. I have grand aspirations of course, but really.. I hope it will just be a place where I can be real... flaws and all (more on that coming in a later post), where I can share my experience of being a mommy and wife, and where I can talk about the things I'm passionate about (Jesus, Brian, Avery, family, friends, adoption & music.. just to name a few).

If you're new to my blog... welcome friend! Make yourself at home and read some of my old entries. If you're an old follower and you've been waiting for a year for me to publish a new entry and photos... I am so sorry! I'm back and look forward to catching up!

Love, Joy & Blessings,
Andi

6 comments:

Brian said...

I cannot wait to read your creative and insightful entries! Love you!

Porter Carroll said...

Andi, love your blog! So glad you are in the blog world too! :) Check out Porter's blog: www.portercarroll.com
XOXOXOXO

Sherah said...

Yay! Welcome back! :)

Andrea "The H family" said...

She's precious Andi!
Love her!
Hugs, Hugs.
KEEP BLOGGING!!

Amy Dawn said...

Glad you see you back on the top of my Blogging reads! Great layut btw-so cute!

Nathan and Stephany said...

We were happy to hear that you're back to blogging, Andi! -Nathan