Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Ice Cream

Our niece Madison and nephew Connor... affectionately referred to as Mae & Coco by Avery, spent the night with Grandmommy & Papa over the weekend. Since I'm practicing my photography, I thought I would do a photo shoot with them. I have taken pictures of Maddie & Connor for years, but have never done an actual "shoot" with them. I've always been able to get great pics of them doing activities, running around and being silly, but I was surprised at how difficult it was to get natural shots of them in this "photo shoot" setting. They seemed to be very aware of the camera and wanted to pose everytime I pointed it in their direction. This delivered a few good pics, but wasn't what I was going for. So... I did what any good amateur photog would do... I brought out the ice cream! And guess what?? Ice cream did the trick! So fun! :)













No comments: